Thursday, November 19, 2015

Posh Spice

Hola Readers!  As long time readers around here know, I'm always scouring the web for things that interest me (who doesn't, right?).  Anyway, I like reading about celebrities and famous people.  I found something that the readers here would definitely enjoy, especially PM.  The paparazzi caught Victoria Beckham, AKA Posh Spice leaving some event with hubby in tow.  Nothing unusual about that, except that on this night it looks like she may have had a wetting accident.
 
Now, I'm not really into wet pants from urine, but I have to admit something about this is a turn on for some reason.  Maybe it's the humiliation factor or that it means that she's just as human as the rest of us.  I don't know, but for some reason it is very interesting.

 
Hope she didn't feel too bad about it though.  We're all human.