Thursday, February 05, 2015

WTF?!

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble putting up posts to their blogs lately.  I'm having problems with the text jumping around the page, the pictures not loading or saving and jumping around too.  Then the blog itself is only displaying one post at a time and not a whole string as before.  That last one might be a result of the pics I'm using lately being large in size, not sure.  I'll explore that and see.  Anyway, feeling frustrated right now with this whole thing.  Especially since I'm trying to get back to blogging again.

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

I was wondering why I could only see the most recent post and thought maybe you had changed settings. :-(

My problem has always been with pictures... trying to get them placed where I wanted them to be.

Please don't get too discouraged. It's been great to see you back!

badside said...

Hmm, so I'm not the only one with problems posting? Thanks for letting me know and for the words of encouragement.