Friday, May 01, 2009

Pretty Girls, Great Food, Free Beer!

Hey Y'all! Not too much going on with me right now. Last night I went to a local restaurant that was celebrating it's first year. They had a famous DJ come by to play some tunes and MC, (he happens to love eating there whenever he's in town). Anyway, everyone was having a good time, dancing and watching the Bulls Celtics game on the big screen. The food is great too, plus free home brew beer on tap (last night only). There were quite a few pretty girls there as well, which always makes the time go by a lot faster! I was talking with a friendly and cute girl who smelled yummy. She told me she was wearing Gwen Stefani perfume, very nice, kind of a sweet smell to it. The pic above is something I came across (no pun intended), that I thought the readers here might enjoy. Have a great weekend everyone!