Wednesday, September 05, 2007

New Flickr Page

Welcome everybody! How is your week going so far? Well ya made it over the hump, almost to the weekend! Today's pic comes from a Flickr page I ran across during one of my forays on the internet. You can click HERE for a link, I think it belongs to a guy named Rikoman. He seems to be a fellow panty enthusiast judging from his pictures, maybe he's one of our regular readers! Anyway, hopefully it's ok with him to post this pic. The picture is in keeping with my never ending thirst for ruffled nylon panties. Even though the picture is soft you can still make out some nice details like the lace around the leg openings and the layers of lacy ruffles going across the back panel, all made of what looks like a very smooth white nylon. I wonder who makes those panties? I'd love to have a pair for my own collection.

It's been pretty hot around here lately which usually means ladies dressed accordingly. It really seems to bring them out when it's hot (which makes it even hotter!). Anyway, haven't really gotten any good peeks in anywhere, although there was one girl on a bicycle who if she had just moved a little more to the side would have given me a wonderful view of her panties, so close and yet so far!

2 comments:

oldblue said...

That is always a real let-down. Just as you think you have a gteat shot they move or even worse some clown steps in front of a perfect view. You have a great site.

badside said...

Oldblue, thanks for stopping by. Glad you enjoy the site!