Monday, April 25, 2016

Delicious

Hola Readers!  How are you all doing?  I'm not sure if any of you had watched the TV show Hannibal on NBC the last couple of seasons.  Cancelled now, it was an amazing show in many ways.  The cinematography alone would be worth watching the show for, but the acting and dialog was through the roof as well.  Be warned though, it is very dark and scary!  I think the show is still available for streaming on NBC, or Hulu.  Highly recommended!

I was going to post a clip of Gillian Anderson who has a recurring role on the show (and is outstanding), but I don't want to ruin anything for those of you who may decide to watch the show.  Instead here are a few pics of the delectable Gillian Anderson. 


Having been a huge X Files fan, I never really found her to be super hot on that show.  To my eyes however, she has grown hotter with age.  She seems to have grown into her looks and I would definitely consider her to be hotter now than she was in her twenties.




Would you agree?

1 comment:

Pantymaven said...

Never saw her in Hannibal but loved her in the X-Files.